Assessment 2 – Narrated Presentation Assessment Type Narrated Presentation of an Educational
Resource Description: Teaching and Learning Outline. In this assessment item you are required to:
1. Topic is: Blood Glucose level management and subcutaneous insulin application for patients with type 2 diabetes.
2. Conceptualise an educational resource that will address that topic.
3. Rationalise how the educational resource will address the topic using adult learning theories. Presentation content
1. Title: Blood Glucose level management and subcutaneous insulin application for patients with type 2 diabetes.
2. Background to the issue:
– Identify the topic.
– Who is affected (patients)?
– How are they affected (what is the potential topic-related knowledge gap identified?)?
– What are the consequences of not addressing this gap in knowledge?
– Intext- citations
3. Learning needs analysis (LNA):
– Present your LNA (minimum of 2 different methods to analyse learning needs + results indicated.)
– This should provide the rationale for your proposed education resource.
– Intext citations
4. Teaching methods:
– Justify 2 or more teaching methods. E.g.: practical demonstration, fact sheet, PowerPoint presentation that will help teach your patients about diabetes management
– Which domains of Bloom’s taxonomy are used e.g., Educational activities: Cognitive: mental skills (Knowledge) Affective: growth in feelings or emotional areas (Attitude) Psychomotor: manual or physical skills (Skills)?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of the teaching methods used to teach your patient, including participant engagement?
– Intext Citations
5. Learning outcomes (LO):
– Present 2 or more learning outcomes for the education resource that corresponds with the Bloom’s taxonomy domains.
– and are measurable, specific, time bounded
– Intext reference
6. Assessment of the LO:
– How will the outcomes of the educational resource be evaluated?
– What methods will be used to evaluate the LOs corresponding to the domains in Bloom’s taxonomy? An example or summary of the content of these were provided
– Intext citations
7. Reference list: APA reference
Get expert help for Assessment 2 – Narrated Presentation and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!