RTO No: 91223
Assessment Task 1 Cover Sheet
To be filled out and submitted with assessment responses
¨ I declare that this task is all my own work and I have not cheated or plagiarised the work or colluded with any other student(s).
¨ I understand that if I am found to have plagiarised, cheated or colluded, action will be taken against me according to the process explained to me.
¨ I have correctly referenced all resources and reference texts throughout these assessment tasks.
|Student ID number|
¨ I hereby certify that this student has been assessed by me and that the assessment has been carried out according to the required assessment procedures.
|Assessment outcome||S||NS||DNS||Resubmission Y N|
Student result response
¨ My performance in this assessment task has been discussed and explained to me.
¨ I would like to appeal this assessment decision.
A copy of this page must be supplied to the office and kept in the student’s file with the evidence.
Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Questions
Knowledge questions are designed to help you demonstrate the knowledge which you have acquired during the learning phase of this unit. Ensure that you:
- review the advice to students regarding answering knowledge questions in the IT Works Student User Guide
- comply with the due date for assessment which your assessor will provide
- adhere with your RTO’s submission guidelines
- answer all questions completely and correctly
- submit work which is original and, where necessary, properly referenced
- submit a completed cover sheet with your work
- avoid sharing your answers with other students.
|Assessment information Information about how you should complete this assessment can be found in Appendix A of the IT Works Student User Guide.Refer to the appendix for information on: where this task should be completedthe maximum time allowed for completing this assessment taskwhether or not this task is open-book. Note: You must complete and submit an assessment cover sheet with your work. A template is provided in Appendix C of the Student User Guide. However, if your RTO has provided you with an assessment cover sheet, please ensure that you use that.|
Provide answers to all of the questions below:
- Choose a company of your choice and summarise their domain and business structure.
- Complete the following table by identifying two types of industry hardware and their features and capability and two types of industry software and key features and capability.
|Industry hardware||Features and capability|
|Industry software||Features and capability|
- Explain why quality assurance practices are important when managing clients’ problems. Give an example to illustrate your answer.
- List three stakeholders that may be involved in managing client problems. Explain their level of involvement in managing problems.
|Stakeholder type||Role||Level of involvement|
- Explain the purpose of a service level agreement and list five key items it might include.
|Did the student provide a sufficient and clear answer that addresses the suggested answer for the following?||Completed successfully?||Comments|
|Task outcome:||Satisfactory||Not satisfactory|
Get expert help for Assessment Task 1 ICTSAS527 Manage client problems and many more. 24X7 help, plag-free solution. Order online now!