This is the balanced score card for the Chai tea Latte process:
- According to ratings and customer involvement ratios, the aim for customer satisfaction is 85%. After using the product, the customer can provide feedback and rate it on a scale of favorability.
- The business might look up the number of times a customer has returned to the coffee shop in order to determine the customer engagement ratio.
- Internal Business Process
- The goal of the internal business process will be the overall performance of the finished product and the client wait time.
- On the basis of the quality parameters, the performance of the finished product can be assessed. Another indicator used to gauge the effectiveness of the operation is client waiting time.
- Employees must continue their studies and learn new skills in order to improve their knowledge and abilities.
- Receiving feedback from employees aids in process improvement moving forward.
- Maintaining the process’s quality will help to keep the new approach and improvement going.
- Technology advancements and client demand monitoring aid in problem analysis and continual improvement.
Get expert help for Assignment 9 : Chai tea Latte and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!