This activity is comprised of two practical skills tasks that you will undertake to demonstrate your ability to:
- Prepare a business model using the Business Model Canvas
- Report on how applying blockchain technologies could create added value to a centralised business model
PART A – Business Model
Prepare a business model using the Business Model Canvas. You may use an actual business or a simulated business.
SIMULATED CASE STUDY
Simulated situations could involve:
- An actual start up that will simulate a fully functional blockchain operation based on a real use case with an actual blockchain team
- A simulated start up based on an actual or planned blockchain use case with an actual blockchain team that may be comprised of other learners participating in the course
The simulated case could focus on:
- Transitioning a centralized business model to a decentralized business model underpinned by blockchain technologies
- An existing use case within the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilizes blockchain technology
- A ‘Blue Skies’ use case that is underpinned by a blockchain network
- Prepare a business model that uses centralized systems. The business may be an actual or a simulated business. Use the Business Model Canvas and break down the business into the 9 building blocks of a business model
- The business model MUST be presented using the Business Model Canvas. Download the “Business Model Canvas Template.pdf” located in this page.
- Prepare a paragraph that describes each of the 9 building blocks in the business model
- Submit your business model for assessment
Your documents must:
- Include your name and the unit code and title in the header
- Be submitted in a Word document format (not PDF) so that the assessor can add comments and feedback
Get expert help for Business Model Analysis and many more. 24X7 help, plag-free solution. Order online now!