Business Project: Element 1, Individual Assignment, 100%
Module Leader: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Key Details and Requirements
Proposal: Submission Week 13: Friday 30 September 2022, no later than 16:30
Submission deadline: Friday 10 February 2023, no later than 16:30
- Critically evaluate the principles of research in the social sciences and the specialist area within the context of strategic management and leadership.
- Critique research questions in relation to the students’ chosen area and to design an appropriate research plan accordingly.
- Critically evaluate relevant literature in the specialist area.
- Evaluate, select and apply appropriate qualitative and/or quantitative data collection, presentation and analysis to their chosen area of research ensuring that evidence gathered, its analysis and conclusions drawn are valid and reliable.
- Construct an original piece of research of their own design and demonstrate independent research, presentation skills and reflect on personal development.
Assessment details: Element 1, Individual Assignment, 12,000 words +/- 10%, 100%
Referencing: Students are expected to use Harvard Referencing throughout their assignments where required. Please follow the Harvard Referencing Handbook for all your assignments at the ULBS.
Submission Method: Turnitin – Your work needs to be put through Turnitin. All submissions will be electronically checked for plagiarism.
You have the option to upload your work ahead of the deadline, ULBS will be reviewing your last submission only.
Turnitin cannot be used for late submissions. In such a case, you should send your work to Turnitinemail@example.com
If you experience issues when uploading your work, please email it by the deadline to Turnitinfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you can deviate +- 10% from the word limit stated on each assignment.
Students may choose one of the following project approaches;
- Business Plan: Create a business plan for either a new enterprise, or a completely new business unit within an existing large company / organisation. The Business Plan would not have to have been implemented, for students to be able to submit it.
- Business Project: Create a project plan or take on an improvement activity for a large company / organisation. The project plan would see the students utilise project management framework and approaches, and would include analysis of a problem or opportunity, providing a possible solution. The project does not need to have been started, for students to be able to submit it.
- White Paper: A self-selected topic, approved by ULBS, the student wishes to explore in-depth and provide a thorough analysis of, addressing a contemporary issue, proposing ways forward for a specified stakeholder.
Module Assessment Criteria
|Distinction||Illustrates an excellent level of understanding of complex issues in the subject. All requirements of the work are dealt with to a high standard and the work is free from all but isolated minor errors. The material is wholly relevant to the tasks. Excellent analysis, synthesis and critical reflection with the ability to tackle issues and questions not previously encountered. Evidence of independent and original judgment in relation to the resolution of the client’s needs and problems. Excellently presented in terms of structure and professional style||70-100%|
|Commendation||Illustrates a very good understanding of the issues in the subject, some of which are likely to be complex with some independent critical thought appropriate to the tasks. Most of the requirements of the work are covered with only a few gaps or minor and inconsequential errors. The material is largely relevant to the tasks and there is a good attempt at analysis, synthesis and critical reflection with evidence of some ability to tackle issues not previously encountered. The work is presented in a clear and well- organised manner with only minor spelling and grammatical errors.||60 -69%|
|Pass||The work displays good knowledge and understanding and its relevance to the task. The submission exhibits clear analysis and reasonable use of grammar, spelling and language. It may contain errors and lack fluency. Limited evidence of the ability to sustain a relevant argument or logical reasoning.||50 – 59%|
|Fail||Exhibits an unsatisfactory grasp of the issues in the subject. Primarily descriptive and lacking in independent critical thought appropriate to the tasks. Weak or no attempt at analysis, synthesis and critical reflection with little evidence of ability to tackle issues not previously encountered. Poor spelling or other grammatical errors||0 – 49%|
Get expert help for Business Project: Element 1, Individual Assignment and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!