The objective of this assignment is to document the working prototype version of your Final Project Cloud Web Application. Over the last couple of weeks, we have worked defining the scope and features of your Final Project. Now it is time to start developing these features using an Agile approach and validate that the Software Architecture defined in the previous report can be used to effectively develop the Final Project Cloud Web Application. As we discussed previously your Final Project has at least 3 features, out of which one is the core feature. Please focus on implementing at least this core feature as part of your prototype. Please also review the Final Project writing guidelines and rubric to better align this report with the overall objectives of the Final Project.
Report Evaluation Aspects (Assignment Rubric):
· The documentation of the features (at least 3) defined for your Cloud Web Application. This is the set of features that I approved for your Final Project.
· The effective alignment of the Prototype and the Final Project product vision, scope, and goals.
· The documentation of the usage of an effective team collaboration tools/framework/process.
· The documentation of the usage of the Agile methodology and tools defined as part of the first report. Please document the usage of the process as part of this report including the user stories created to complete this prototype.
· The documentation of any changes to the Software Architecture as defined in the Software Architecture Report. Please document the reasons for the change and the effects in your prototype implementation.
· The documentation of the working prototype version of your team’s Cloud Web Application. This documentation must include highlights of all the components, classes, entities, wireframes, views, cloud-products/services implemented and/or configured as part of this prototype. As previously mentioned, the prototype must focus on implementing a working version of at least the core feature part of the Final Project Cloud Web Application.
· The usage of Object-Oriented Principles, Systems, and Design Patterns to define the Final Cloud Application’s classes, methods, and entities. Please also describe the overall coding practices defined by the team.
· The effective use of UML, CRC cards, and CASE tools to document and define the scope and functionality of the Prototype. Please document the CASE tools used as part of this report and include highlights of the configuration and usage of such tools.
· The effective usage of Cloud Product/Services to implement this prototype. It is expected that at this stage most, if not all, of the Cloud Product/Services required to implement the team’s Final Project Cloud Application are already identified and organized as part of the Final Project Software Architecture.
· The definition of an effective Cloud Governance Framework that includes provisions related to Security, Cost, Operations, Performance, Reliability, and Continuity Plan.No Fields Found.