1) Articulate a new entity name, mission statement, vision statement, goals, and value statement (150 words) Tips: Google big companies Mission Statement to get inspiration. E.g. Steve Jobs vision for Apple and current CEO Apple’s vision. – Link to #2 as how it increase shareholder value. #1 and #2 go together e.g. you can think of a way to increase shareholder value and then find the mission statement to fit it……. You can have a brand new mission or a modification of the existing ones e.g. combing the two together.
2) Discuss how the new entity will increase shareholder value (100 words) (Topic 2.5 and 3.5) – must link to your value statement (i.e. #1).
3) Design a new strategic map which covers the four perspectives: Financial, Customer, Internal Process, Learning and Growth using Treacy and Wiersema’s Value Disciplines (week 5) (25 words 2 slides) – #3 goes with #4 by linking the 2 thoughts together. You must design the Strategic Map that aims to make a return on investment, ideally good profit, stronger balance sheet, capital growth share price. ROI is not just ratio, it is broader than that!
4) Justify the effectiveness of this strategic map to produce a return on investment (ROI). (250 words)– you can start with HOW to give a return back to the investors and then design a business strategic road map to get you there.
5) Design a new organisational chart that is strong in stewardship and has good governance (e.g. should it be separate? Decentralised? Centralised?) Justify its effectiveness to add financial value to the new firm. (200 words)
6) Recommend a future direction for the new entity that is innovative and in line with United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).(200 words)- This is your opportunity to be Steve Job and change the World. So be bold and make grand. Think BIG and outside the square. Here is where you develop your BLUE OCEAN thinking.
Get expert help for Company Case Study and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!