ORIENTATION AND TRAINING
Sales and marketing manager after selection into an organisation. There is a requirement of Orientation of new joiners to introduce with the company and its workflow. Orientation event programmes and structured format of organising it is explained for a better understanding of the reader. Along with that the training schedule is introduced and analyse to train the new joiners effectively and productively. The training format and schedule are explained with a proper workflow to make new joined aware of the system adopted by Amazon is gaining heights and how to tackle situations for the welfare of the organisation.
In this report, the orientation and training information and all information is provided to maintain proper workflow with the company.
A job orientation in Amazon is a procedure for informing new workers about their work environment, facilities, salary, benefits, and dres’ code. During orientation, new Sales and Marketing manager are introduced to their colleagues, setting them up for success and integrating them into the business culture.
In this process, the Sales and marketing managers will be introduced to the colleagues to provide them social and healthy atmosphere. They will be introduced to the policies and workflow of the company. (Rauschmayr et al, 2021) Along with that their shift timing will be informed to them. Along with that various programmes and events are organised to provide entertainment to new join and help them in coordinating with the team. The objective of orientation is to make a friendly and productive environment among staff.
The thing about Amazon’s organisational structure is that it allows for a lot of top-down control over the company’s worldwide e-commerce activities. Because the company has numerous activities in various business sectors, this is perfect. (Timpe et al, 2017). Amazon must retain a structure that promotes its varied and rapidly growing market reach as a leading online company.
In the orientation following points will be considered:
- A brief overview of Amazon, including its mission, functions, and society.
- Review of the organisation chart for the enterprise.
- Review of the employee handbook.
- Information on the benefits plan, as well as a dialogue and preliminary enrollment.
The orientation chart for 1 week is explained below:
|Cultural Programmes||26/04/2021||9:00- 12:00|
|Policies, Terms and conditions information.||27/04/2021||9:00- 11:00|
|Physical activities and games||28/04/2021||9:00- 04:00|
|Duties and timings||29/04/2021||9:00- 11:00|
|Workflow information||30/04/2021||9:00- 11:00|
Astable clarifies the orientation format and structure to be followed by new joiners. Along with that it’s brief overview is given below:
Introduction: In the introduction, speeches will be delivered by new joiners to introduce them to their colleagues and providing them with a friendly and happy environment.
Cultural Programmes: In this, the events will be organised to entertain new joiners and to create a happy and stimulating environment.
Policies, Terms and conditions information: In this, all the required information related to company workflow are explained and introduce to new joined to allow them to work under those terms and conditions. . Along with that all the rules and conditions created under organisation are explained and brief.
Physical activities and games: In this, all the workers will be gathered out and physical activities and tasks related to games and sports will be accommodated to staff to create a happy and interactive environment.
Duties and timings: All the new joiners will be informed regarding their shift timing and work management strategy to complete allocated tasks and duties.
Workflow information: In this, all types of tasks and their working requirements are explained to inform the methods to overcome critical problems. Along with that, workflow according to the duty of every individual is explained to accommodate targets and doing work in less timeline.
The training period of sales and m,marketing manager will be organised for 3 months and the format of arranging the training sessions is discussed below to overview the basic terminology residing behind training:
- Identifying the sales and marketing management training needs of your employees would help you make the most of your training budget.
- Examine the overall company plan and how ads can help, to build long-term customer relationships.
- Set observable goals and benchmarks. For instance, how many new prospects do you need to contact each month, and what percentage of them become customers? Or customer service guidelines, as well as customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics.
- Determine how well you’re accomplishing your goals. Customers can provide input by filling out customer satisfaction surveys or following up with customers who have stopped buying from you.
- To identify training needs, look for flaws in the performance of various team members or the company as a whole. (de Azevedo et al, 2017) Poor sales performance, for example, may indicate a lack of marketing technique; declining margins, on the other hand, may indicate a lack of negotiating skills; and low levels of repeat business, on the other hand, may indicate a need for customer service training.
- Determine the level of training that is needed. Training to strengthen relevant marketing tasks, such as advertising and public relations; designing new capacities in online and social media marketing; complementary skills, such as using technology; and training managers in sales and marketing management are just a few examples.
After analysing the above-discussed points in each new joiner, anyone is found productive and up to the mark then technologies they required to learn while completing their task and coordinating with a colleague for 1 month.
An important consideration is that this analysis work has to be completed in 1 month.
Then in the last month of training the assignments will be allotted to new joiners to check or verify their calibre.
Orientation and training structure and workflow are explained for better understanding. Along that proper strategies and charts are introduced to train the Marketing and sales manager and convert them as a feasible resource of company for betterment and enhancement of the company.
- de Azevedo, C. S., Rodrigues, L. S. F., & Fontenelle, J. C. R. (2017). Important tools for Amazon Parrot reintroduction programs. Revista Brasileira de Ornitologia, 25(1), 1-11.
- Rauschmayr, N., Kumar, V., Huilgol, R., Olgiati, A., Bhattacharjee, S., Harish, N., … & Kenthapadi, K. (2021). Amazon SageMaker Debugger: A System for Real-Time Insights into Machine Learning Model Training. Proceedings of Machine Learning and Systems, 3.
- Timpe, K., & Kaplan, D. (2017). The changing hydrology of a dammed Amazon. Science Advances, 3(11), e1700611.
Get the complete solution for HUMAN RESOURCES PORTFOLIO ASSIGNMENT and many more. Plag free solution, 100% safe. Order online Now!No Fields Found.