Assessment 2 – MYOB Project Completion (Computerised Accounting) (25%) – Learning outcomes (b)
- Complete a comprehensive computerised business simulation and analysis case via the Perdisco MYOB practice set.
- Perdisco will automatically send your results to your subject lecturer Dr Nilima Paul based on your on-line business completion by due date, so you do not send any data or information to the lecturer.
- Students are required to have Access Code and complete an online MYOB practice set that will count 25% towards the overall assessment mark for this unit. Access code will be sent to each student by GCA student email at week 4. Students are required to know and use GCA student email for communication. No personal email will be allowed for communication. No MYOB access code will be allowed after week 5. If any student miss to get the access code by end of week 5, will loss 25% assessment mark as UBSS management pay the access code money on behalf of students.
4. Every student need to strictly follow their allocated access code (password). Every student will be allocated different business according to password. Password cannot be swapped.
- Assessment 2: MYOB Practice Set 25% is an Individual Assessment. The practice set has been designed to provide students with experience in the practical and technical skills essential to accounting with the MYOB Accounting Plus software, through the completion of a one-month accounting cycle for a fictional business. Does not work on a Mac – need to use a friend’s machine.
- There are Two Sections in the MYOB assessment:
(A) MYOB trial version
- MYOB final assessment 25%.
Note: MYOB trial version is compulsory to practice before starting MYOB final assessment. If any student does not practice trial version and stat MYOB assessment will affect the final marks of the assessment.
- MYOB Trial Version: The online practice set is available to you in week 4 from Perdisco. Payment will be made by GCA management on behalf of you. This is a free of charge for you. To access the practice set, you need to follow the instructions from the moodle in a separate document which will be uploaded in week 4. Website of Perdisco is: www.perdisco.com/au/myob/login.aspx.
MYOB Trail Version (assessable) of the practice set will be available from 21/09/2022 (week 4). Trial Version need to complete by 23/10/2022 (week 8). The trail version is not for assessment. Note: It would be good to complete trial version before starting final assessment. There are two businesses practice, one is trial version, and another is final assessment. Final assessment version is similar with the trial version business.
Trial Version need to complete before starting Practice set (Assessment 25%). The trial version uses the same data as the practice set, and you will get to see any errors as you go along. The Trial Version is of use to students who wish to explore MYOB early in the semester. Perdisco Trial Version starts 9am 21/09/2022 Wednesday (week 4). Perdisco Trial Version ends 23.55 pm 23/10/2022 Sunday (week 8)
- MYOB assessment 25%. The MYOB Practice Set i.e., main assessment (which is assessable) will be available in period (28/09/2022 Week 5 to 06/11/2022 week 10 at 23.55pm) in the teaching schedule. Each student is provided with a unique accounting scenario (i.e., every student has different data) and therefore must be completed on
individual basis. Please note that it is a substantial activity, taking up to 30 study hours to complete over many days or weeks. Please ensure you leave yourself enough time to complete this activity. Submission is to be completed online; however, it is possible to print each page of the practice set to work on it offline. Once each page has been submitted, you will be provided with immediate feedback on your performance by Perdisco.
Perdisco Practice Set (MYOB Assessment 25%) starts 9 am 28/09/2022
Wednesday (Week 5).
Perdisco Practice Set (MYOB Assessment 25%) ends 23.55 pm
06/11/2022 Sunday (week 10) – no extensions possible
- Practice set title: Electronics specialist practice set using MYOB V19 software
- When you have access code the practice set, you will also receive a student companion & helpful hints document from Perdisco. You should set up your Perdisco account early as soon as possible and download this document to better understand how to successfully complete the practice set.
- To complete this practice set, you will also need access to the MYOB Accounting Plus Version 19 software. This is free of charge as GCA management paid for you.
Perdisco trial version starts 9 am 21/09/2022 Wednesday (week 4)
Perdisco trial version ends 23.55 pm 23/10/2022 Sunday (week 7)
Perdisco practice set (MYOB Assessment 25%) starts 9 am 28/09/2022
Wednesday (Week 5)
Perdisco practice set (MYOB Assessment 25%) ends 23.55 pm 06/11/2022
Sunday (week 10) – no extensions possible
Get expert help for MCR004AA Accounting Systems and Processes and many more. 24X7 help, plag-free solution. Order online now!