The University of Canberra (UC) is a famous university situated in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. The university consists of about 1000 administrative staff and 17,000 students. UC covers undergraduate, postgraduate, school leaver and non-school leaver courses for both local and international students. The university also provides crash courses to boost our career skills without spending much time completing a full degree course. UC is ranked in Australia’s top 10 universities and in the top 16 young universities in the world. During the present Covid 19 situation, a clinic was also set up on the campus for emergency treatments.
The campus of UC consists of a library, the main canteen, a cafe, a branch of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, a post office, general shops, lounges and study rooms which can be booked by the administrative staff and students. A hub is also present under the main canteen which includes the student radio station of UC, a hair salon and several cafes as well. The campus also offers a basketball court, a squash court and several other sporting facilities. The University of Canberra is locally famous for having a huge collection of books from different fields. The UC hub also hosts DJs on several occasions.
The Courses Offered By UC
UC offers undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses to help to boost career skills. They also offer various scholarships for both local and international students. The scholarships in a year are limited to certain numbers for different courses. Scholarships are mainly based on one’s CGP and previous grades.
The University of Canberra offers courses in:
- Art and Design
- Business, Government and Law
- Science and Technology
The courses for each field:
- The health department prepares nurses, midwives, optometrists & vision scientists, nutritionists, radiologists, speech pathologists, exercise scientists, sports management professionals etc.
- The Art and Design department prepares Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Graphic Design, Communication Studies, Culture and Heritage, Journalism, Creative Writing and Poetry, International Studies, and Media Arts.
- The Business, Government and Law faculty specialise in Accounting, Applied Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Construction, Economics, Finance, Law, Management, Marketing, Politics, Sociology, Public Policy, Tourism, and Urban and Regional Planning.
- The Education department provides courses for teaching from primary to secondary school.
- The Science and Technology department specialises in environmental, bio-chemical, and forensic sciences as well as Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- UC offers a range of double degrees that combines two degrees from two different departments.
The campus life of students at UC is vibrant and fun. The library offers a lot of information for students while doing projects, etc. Sports help students to relax from their busy academic schedules.
The launches and cafes also help the students to get relieve stress. The cafes, general shops and Commonwealth Bank of Australia at the campus make it convenient for students to withdraw money as well. UC also provides living facilities for students. The UC hub also hosts regular DJs. The campus of the university also offers a childcare facility for 30-50 children of age 2-7. There is a lost and found faculty on the campus as well.
Why Should You Study At UC
The university offers one of the best college life that a student can get. The campus is lively and fun. The faculty is friendly and amiable. UC provides a lot of scholarship opportunities as well. It provides courses and degrees in various fields to ensure great career boosts. Many ex-students of UC are famous and successful personalities. The admission is mainly based on previous grades.
Note: If you want help on your assignment then, just stop searching for other instant service resources in Australia and place your order on our services as soon as possible.