Week Due Week 10, Sunday at 11.55pm (AEST/AEDT)*
Assessment Type Plan Weighting 50%
a) Critically review, interpret, integrate, synthesise and apply knowledge of contemporary applications of group work in counselling
. b) Exercise adaptability and judgment when examining group structure, processes, dynamics and diversity that may occur in heterogeneous groups.
c) Critically apply self-awareness and self-reflexivity to advance their understanding of ethical principles, practice, when co-leading and leading multicultural groups.
d) Effectively demonstrate professional knowledge and integrated understanding to communicate ideas at an advanced academic level, using contemporary communication approaches. Length 2500 words *
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)/Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT). Check your time zone to ensure that you submit your assessment on time. If required, use a time zone converter. Assessment Details and Instructions
Purpose: The purpose of this plan is to provide students with the opportunity to develop a systematic approach to group work planning of a counselling and psychotherapy group in their interest area. Students will develop a plan that incorporates developmental appropriateness, culturally sensitivity and addresses potential ethical and legal considerations. They will also construct a simple risk management plan.
• Students identify and briefly describe an area of interest within the field of counselling appropriate for groupwork, then research and briefly describe existing common approaches to groupwork in this area of interest.
• Students develop a plan that incorporates developmental appropriateness, culturally sensitivity and considers potential ethical and legal issues.
• Students must also address how technologies will be utilized.
• Students will provide a rationale as to why this approach would be beneficial for the group needs and how it meets the principles of social justice, inclusivity and equity.
• A simple risk assessment identifying at least 6 hazards and associated risks with these hazards, the likelihood and consequences with adequate control measures. This risk assessment can be included as an appendix and must also be completed a tabulated format.
Get expert help for Assessment 2 – Planning & Development and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!