CS524 Assignment 3:Course Registration App
Description: Max mark (100/100) Assignment 3
You will implement a Course Registration App. The following is a list of available courses.
The App has the functionality to show a list of available courses. When a course is clicked, the detail of the course, including the course ID, course name, and prerequisite, will be shown.
The App also has the functionality for registration for courses. Assume the user already finished the following course last year: CS161, CS162, Math101. And the following mandatory courses: CS255 (Term1) and CS263 (Term 2), have been pre- registered for the user. The App allows the user to add courses to and remove courses from Term1 and Term2. There are constraints for course registration:
- One cannot register for more than three courses per Term (including the mandatory courses that have been pre-registered).
- One cannot register for a course without the corresponding prerequisite.
Test the following cases:
- Register for CS277 (Term 1): status: successful
- Register for CS356 (Term 1): status: unsuccessful due to Prereq
- Register for CS356 (Term 2): status: successful
- Register for CS225 (Term 1): status: successful
- Register another course for Term1: status: unsuccessful due to Limit
- Remove CS277 (Term 1): status: will also remove CS356 (Term 2), Confirm
Functionalities to follow
- The functionality of your App allows multi-user registration.
- Include the following in the UI:
- RecyclerView with ListAdapter that can respond to the click of item view
- Fragment, Fragment arguments, and Navigation
- Use Room to connect to a database to store registration information.
- Use an architecture that includes UI (Fragments) – ViewModel – Repository – Database (Room).
Submit the zipped project and a report that contains:
- the description of the high-level design of the App; ‘
- the instruction and screenshots of running the App;
Get expert help for CS524 Assignment 3:Course Registration App and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!