Current Issues in Economics
Assignment Rubric for Assignment
Cover sheet for Submission of Assignment
Faculty of Business and Accountancy
Lincoln University College
At the end of every topic (refer to the Powerpoint slides), you will find a Task. Please Answer to the Tasks.
Research methods may include journals, academic papers, research papers, etc.
- Length of the report (All Tasks included) – 4000 words
- Deadline: You shall submit this Assignment on or before 18th September, 6pm Malaysia Time
Please see the assessment criteria below.
Rubric for Doctor of Business Administration Assignment
|Component||Inadequate ( 1 )||Marginal ( 2 )||Satisfactory ( 3 )||Excellent ( 4 )||Assessment and Comment|
|Understanding of fundamental knowledge in the field||Does not apply fundamental concepts to topics in subject area.||Fairly applies fundamental concepts to topics in subject area.||Frequently applies fundamental and some advanced concepts to topics in subject area.||Consistently applies fundamental and advanced concepts to topics in subject area.|
|Identification of problems||Problems identified are too superficial||Problems identified are lacks a clearly to provide a rational information||Sufficient uses of prior information with a substantial literature review||Sufficient uses of prior information with extensive literature review that represents well the state of knowledge in the field and very clear connections between literature review and research problems|
|Ideas developing, ideas selection and ideas generation||Ideas use peripheral existing frameworks. Does not use idea generating techniques to develop new ideas||Ideas are largely rehashed with little or no modification and apply within existing frameworks. Use slightly little idea generating techniques to develop new ideas||Ideas are appropriately modified and developed evaluated and able to develop adequate original ideas generating techniques to evaluate several ideas. Ideas are thoroughly evaluate with adequate boundaries of viewpoints.||Ideas are insightful and innovative and evaluated, and fully-utilizes original idea generating techniques to develop various original ideas. Deeply evaluates the ideas and elaborate initiative in various perspectives.|
|Critical analysis and interpretation||Ideas are not analysed and evaluated in an inadequate manner. Does not identify key||Ideas are analysed and evaluated in a limited manner. Limited identification on key||Ideas are sufficiently analysed and evaluated. Able to identify some key performance||Ideas are thoroughly analysed and evaluated. Able to articulate the key benchmark on analysing|
|performance benchmark on analysing project’s key components. Not contributes to the project and failed to meet responsibility.||performance benchmark on analysing project’s key components and states inference to interpret information derived from minimal standards and allows demonstration of mastery.||benchmark on analysing project’s key components and elucidates inference to interpret information derived from adequate standards and allows demonstration of mastery.||project’s key components and evaluate inference to interpret information derived from complete standards and allows demonstration of mastery.|
|Originality||Project work has no originality and uses materials and ideas in distinctive manner||Project work relies on existing models, methods, and approaches. Replicates current ideas and uses materials and ideas in typical manner||Project work has ample ideas but ideas are knowable and conservative show a tentative attempt to step outside rules and conventions and ascertain new uses for common materials or idea||Project work is new and original and successfully create novel to body of knowledge and discover use common materials or ideas in new and innovative manner|
|Quality of Assignment work||Ideas are presented and not organized and the report is difficult to comprehend. Project work failed to capture the interest of the audience and is puzzling structural inaccuracies.||Ideas are presented and organized in such a manner that the report is difficult to comprehend. Project work techniques used were adequate in conveying main ideas, but a bit derivative.||Ideas are presented and organized in such a manner that the report is easy to comprehend. Project work method used was effective in conveying main ideas with sufficient information.||Ideas are presented and well-organized coherently. Project work is ingenious and effective in conveying ideas. All necessary and review structures used accurately.|
Cover Sheet for Submission of Assignment
Module Name Module Code
Assignment Due date
Name of lecturer
Family Name Given Name Student ID Number
DECLARATION AND STATEMENT OF AUTHORSHIP
- This assessment is my/our original work and no part of it has been copied from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made.
- No part of this assessment has been written for me/us by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorised by the lecturer/teacher concerned.
- I/we have not previously submitted this work for this or any other course/unit.
- I/we give permission for my/our assessment response to be reproduced, communicated, compared and archived for plagiarism detection, benchmarking or educational purposes.
Student Signature Date
- The Assignment must be typed, and well presented. It must be written in business REPORT format/style. You may, however, use subheadings and bullet- points where appropriate within the report. You may also incorporate graphs, tables, diagrams, and figures into the body of the report if you wish. (If lengthy, material of this kind may be attached as appendices.)
- In this particular Assignment you MUST include a bibliography. This should be on a separate page. FULL details are required – name and initials of all authors, full title, publisher, place, and date of publication. At this level of study, you must get these details right!
- The word limit for the Assignment is 4,000 words. You will not be penalised for exceeding these limits – within reason (say 10%) – provided that there is no repetitiveness, irrelevance, or “padding”. Similarly, you will not be penalised for being under the word limit, provided that the question has been fully and satisfactorily answered.
- Although you are encouraged to seek a greater understanding of the issues raised in this Assignment by discussing them with business practitioners of your personal acquaintance, you are NOT permitted to make unsolicited contact with business organisations to obtain information.
- All assignment submission must ensure that the Similarity Index must be below 30%-Above the range, the assessment will be rejected (e.g: due to poor citation and/or poor paraphrasing, article outright rejected, student need to do RESUBMISSION – subject for acceptance by course facilitator)
Get expert help for DBA 7064 Current Issues in Economics and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!