Find a graphic you intend to use in your technical research report, and write a detailed analysis (at least 150 words). Answer the following questions:
- Where did you find the graphic? What source does it come from? How did you confirm that the graphic is accurate and credible? If you have created your own graphic, instead explain how you went about creating it.
- What purpose does the graphic serve? What will it help the reader to understand?
- What type of graphic is it? Why is this the best type for the information you’re trying to convey?
- What information will you need to provide to support the graphic? (Examples: a legend, annotations, a process analysis, a parts description, an interpretation of data, an explanation of conclusions, definitions of technical terms/concepts, etc.)
- Have you considered the placement of the graphic? Where exactly in your report will it appear?
- Have you come up with an informative title for the graphic? If so, what is it?
- Where did you find the graphic? Include a full APA citation if the graphic comes from a secondary source.