SWRK5004 Assessment 1 Case Study Analysis – Report Template
General notes on use of this template:
- This assessment must be written in a basic report format using only the headings provided. Features typically included in more detailed reports (eg table of contents, diagrams, recommendations etc) are not required.
- Use the main (numbered) headings and associated word limit recommendations to guide the format and content of your report.
- Additional bullet points under the numbered headings are only provided to give further direction to required/expected content. These should not be copied or included in your submitted report
- Introduction and purpose (150 words approx.)
- Provide an introduction that identifies the purpose of the report and outlines the main content
- briefly summarise key details of the case study
- Case analysis – discourses and their implications (600 words approx.)
- Analyse the case from the perspective of two discourses, identifying key contrasts and examples of potential implications for practice (the two discourses must comprise one ‘dominant’ and one ‘psychological, sociological or alternative’ discourse as per Healy, 2014).
- Theoretical considerations (600 words approx.)
- Discuss one social work practice theory (from within those covered in the unit content), outlining its key elements and identifying its applicability to the case
- Conclusion (150 words approx.)
- Provide a brief conclusion that summarises your analysis and draws together the discursive and theoretical insights
- Provide reference list containing full references for all sources used in your report (minimum of 5 references)
- APA 7 format
Get expert help for SWRK5004 Assessment 1 Case Study Analysis and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!