Topic “The impact of Social media on small business”
- covid 19 impacts (positive & Negative)
- Do a trend analysis
- Mention Bank Loans
- Mention Branding/ Marketing/Influencers’ impact
- Give example of good business that starts in covid 19 and did e-commerce, give minimum 3 examples, one of them is UAE sustainable brand “The giving movement”
- Explain about consumer protection regulations
- How does social media marketing impact small businesses to develop or surge brand
- How does social media impact the relationship between businesses and clients?
- How does covid-19 impacted on startup online businesses?
- What are the impacts of taking banking loan to start a business?
- What is the social media influencers power and how it’s impacting the purchasing
Perhaps you should have clearly considered the impact on brand awareness. You omitted brand awareness in your key words. Need to clear to the reader why bank loans are included in the key search words and research question.
You plan to conduct a research study on a topic of interest to you. You discuss your plans with a potential research mentor, and they ask you to put your ideas down on paper and present them in the form of a research outline. Your mentor expects your research outline to be succinct and rigorous and present a clear idea as to the WHAT, WHY and How of your research plan. You are asked to include the following elements in your outline:
- A clear working title for your proposed study and a short introduction
A Short overview explaining what this study is about and why it is important and
interesting [250 Words].
- A clear research aim
Make sure to state your research aim(s) which summarises what you want to
achieve with the entire study [50 Words].
- A brief literature review
From your initial and engaged reading of the literature, what previous research has been carried out in your chosen area of research? Specify and discuss which theoretical body of knowledge you are basing your study within [500 Words].
- A consideration of the methods that you may be adopting for data collection and analysis
Explain the methods you expect to use. Are they qualitative or quantitative or a mixture of both? How are you getting your data and which tools for data collection are you using? [700 words].
- A Note on research ethics
How will your research comply with the principles of ethical research? [300
References should be cited appropriately throughout to help support the Research Outline and to demonstrate that you have read and understood the work of others. In doing so, students are expected to use Harvard Style referencing accuracy. This relates to both the in-text citations and the reference page. Information on Harvard Style referencing can be found on Canvas.
Get expert help for impact of Social media on small business and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!