Unit 1 Individual Project
American InterContinental University
Unit 1 Individual Project
Personal Project Experience
We have little time to organize their wedding, we have chosen to tie it to the knot. They want to make the big day amazing. We decide thus to invite a lot of people and give them a fantastic time. We dreamt of a wedding in June always, but that’s January already. It is daunting to just think about all the intricacies. Team partners had dreamed about the great day, but all the duties appear to be done in such little time. The couple knew that they needed aid when they selected the material for the invitations.
Before June, a lot of work needs to be done. First, We determine what labor is necessary. A to-do list begins to be created: Invitations, Flowers, Honeymoon, Menu for dinner, Band.
At first, we were concerned that there was not enough time to ensure everything was done correctly. We understood, however, that we have several effective tools for time management that help us sync all necessary chores.
Finish to start is the most popular type of precursor. It implies, before another one can start, one worker needs to be accomplished. You generally think of this when you think about predecessors; one thing needs to stop before the next can begin (Tables, 2021). The first action is called the end to start because it leads to the commencement of the second activity
Here we have assembled the data of the people to whom the invitation is to be sent and coordinated for invitations and making strategy and time phases under which individual duty and associated work to be completed. Here the cost was estimated to deliver the desired outcomes for the productivity of the project and individual enhancement. Along with that, the risks associated were considered and their overcome strategies developed with associated time to overcome barriers and glitches.
The planning phase of the process group is where we build a project infrastructure that will enable us, starting with projects management plans, project scope, and a work-out structure, and more, to achieve your goal within your predetermined time and budget constraints and completes qualitative and quantitative risk and risk analyses. This is a comprehensive path – your success plan. When we conclude this stage of the life cycle, not only will everyone on your team comprehend the view of the project and learn what exactly they must accomplish to achieve the finish line on time and budget.
The phase of Execution-
The implementation phase entails implementing the project charter specifications so that your products or services will be delivered to your clients or internal stakeholders. Project implementation usually consists of three main components: process monitoring, people management, and information distribution. Choose location, caterer, put down deposits to reserve DJ, flowers, cakes, photographs, etc.
The wedding project management phase has over. This is your finish where all the effort you have done is to organize and plan so hard. Every supplier ensures the dates and specifics and expectations of their services are matched on the y wedding day.
The project was Different than an Operation.
A project is a temporary undertaking that is carried out to generate a unique product. After the product has been produced, it is transitory since it does not exist. This is because a project is part of the phase before a product is created. After the product has been produced, it is transitory since it does not exist (Kanekar, 2018). This is because a project is part of the phase before a product is created. The budget for projects is defined. A budget will be provided to stakeholders and management who would like to obtain a product. The main focus of the projects is on performance. The project must be performing optimally and fulfill the customer expectations.
How were principles of Project Management Applied to the Project?
- We decided what the scope of your wedding was and what components are crucial.
- Make it obvious where and where they look, sensation and aesthetic elements are.
- choosing a place of business, choosing a trainer, making deposits to secure your DJs, flowers, cake, photographs, and everything else.
- Ensuring that every supplier is aligned on your wedding day with dates and specifics and expectations for their services.
Skills and Knowledge Led to Success or Lack of Skills and Knowledge Led to Failure
- One of the most important characteristics you need to have is to be calm to succeed. You will face brides which will collapse every other day! Therefore, it might go a very far way to be able to remain cool and project the stressed bride. This industry isn’t for you if you have a short fuse.
- discussing prices with the customer. But when you interact with venues and suppliers, your bargaining abilities may shine (Sparklers, 2019). At any one time, there are many people planning marriages! So you can negotiate cheaper prices or get a calendar date, so you can do wonderful things for your customers to generate future references. Negotiation is one of the industry’s most neglected talents.
- Staying on budget when planning another wedding can appear to be a simple challenge on paper. It may often be difficult to balance what you desire with the amount of money you have. In addition, at the very last minute, budget circumstances may alter. That means that you will have to make extremely short notice adjustments to the original strategy(Sparklers, 2019). You can ease many of the issues this may bring by acquiring high budgeting skills and being highly resourceful. This is one of the most crucial abilities if you plan on becoming a wedding planner effectively.
- Any wedding planning is essential for the organization. So you should certainly think about another line of employment if you fight in this region. Most women depend on the wedding programmer to coordinate everything from beginning to end. This is presumably why you were recruited in the first place, after all. Before entering the game, make sure you master organization.
- Delegation- For the organization, any marriage preparation is vital. So if you battle in this location you should surely choose another kind of job. Most ladies have to organize everything from start to finish on the wedding programmer. That’s probably why, after all, you were recruited. Make sure you master the organization before you start the game.
- Some are adept at managing projects generally, while others like specifics. Others like to work alone and do a lot of strategic planning with teams and to energize or inspire them.
Each one feels fulfilled with the work and naturally, he does his best via toying with the strength of others. Even a barrier seems to be extremely important and they overcome it quickly.
- Many individuals fight in this quite often. Whether they assume it’s for help under them or is hesitant to ask for help. A crucial component of the delegation is to request assistance. “I can’t do everything, and I need help” is an acknowledgment. It also means recognizing that others could accomplish something better than I do. Asking for assistance also involves taking your time and effort into account.
- Senior management must be fully synchronized with what has to be done and how it is done. The Alignment Mindset is a crucial element of this.
Sparklers, W. D. (2019, May 14). Become a Wedding Planner | Skills and Attributes Needed for Success. Wedding Day Sparklers. Available at: https://weddingdaysparklers.com/skills-neededto-become-a wedding-planner/
Kanekar, S. (2018, May 17). 7 Management Lessons I learnt from an Indian Wedding. Medium. Available at: https://medium.com/the-ascent/management-lessons-indian-wedding97712e2fc861
Tables, S. (2021, May 5). The 6 Must-Have Event Planning Skills You Need for Career Success. Available at: Social Tables. https://www.socialtables.com/blog/event-planning/event-planning-skills/No Fields Found.