The Marketing Plan
In your first marketing course at CIU, you will develop a marketing plan by completing various sections through your weekly assignments. For each assignment, you will write a report focusing on a concept or a topic that is essential for a successful marketing strategy. In your final week, you will present your marketing plan which consists of the reports you have written in Week 1 through Week 5.
Week 1 Assignment
For your first assignment, you will write a report focusing on the customer lifetime value for a company in a market or industry of your choosing.While this could be a real organization such as Starbucks or Apple, you are also free to use an imaginary small business to which you could apply this week’s concepts.
Once you select your company, write a report on how your company manages its approach to customers. In your report, ensure to address the following:
- How does the company build its customer focus?
- What steps does the company take in terms of achieving customer satisfaction?
- Does the company follow a strategy for maintaining customer lifetime value and loyalty? If so, how? If not, what might be the possible repercussions of this for the company?
- What marketing metrics does the company employ to measure customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction? How are these implemented?
- How does the company manage its marketing profitability?
Ensure to select a company that you are sure to work with as you will use this company as a case for all the assignments in the course.
Your report for this assignment will be in the white paper format. While the formatting for white papers usually varies depending on the report content, for your report you may use the white paper organization provided below. Please ensure to meet the following formatting criteria:
- 4-5 pages (1200-1500 words)
- List of your sources on the last page
- At least two visuals (graphics, charts, tables, etc.)
Finally, review the following sample white papers as they might help you generate ideas on the formatting of your report. Keep in mind that as long as you address the questions above and meet the formatting criteria, your report does not need to be as many pages as these samples.
Get the complete solution for Week 1 Marketing plan Report Assignment and many more. Plag free solution, 100% safe. Order online Now!No Fields Found.