ABS COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER
In reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine launch to everyone in Australia, The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Human resource department has appointed a person at the position of Community Liaison Officer as a key role in gathering existing survey data to acquire and advise the government about the vaccine implementation in local areas.
Community Liaison Officer found underperformer by keeping track of the performance of the newly hired position. There are very less skills or qualities for the current employee to succeed at the desired level. So to overcome this problem the overcome strategy is explained in a well-defined format for better results and profits of the company. Firstly the best practices are described that can help in gaining more and more information about the role. Then adequate technologies that can help in tracking and calculating the level of performance-related by human resource management system are explained and derived in well-defined format for better or enhanced performance of the Liasion officer.
Then the issues there rendering with the Officer are discussed and explained to make the proper overcome strategy. Then explained the terminology to implement this ideology and the impact of the hu, and resource management plan discussed in a well-defined way for proper understanding of the reader.
All the implications associated with the role are discussed and the human resource management plan to overcome it is explained in a well-defined format for better and enhanced results for the company.
The goals should be created for the Liaison Officer that should be oriented according to the weekly or day target where the role or roles associated with the post should be the goal and the goals should be integrated time by time for better workflow and making particular person adequate and perfect for the job role and make him reliable and efficient for the role (DeNisi & Murphy, 2017). This can be track and managed through the various human resource management tools and technologies that can create tasks with deadlines specified by us and can help in understanding the capability and obstacles associated with the job role and then overcome methodologies that can be developed that can integrate performance and, make him reliable for the post. The features associated with it are discussed below:
- Fixing and using OKRs agile:
All know that targets are the basis for monitoring results. The idea that long-term targets can be divided into segmented, achievable measures, however, is often ignored. They are a more important and versatile tool for both staff and managers. Specific and observable but flexible for all stakeholders concerned to monitor continued success over time, goals, and main result. Ideally, an open discussion that will proceed with time should reach an agreement on OKRs. This method is supported by the right talent management tools, offering a digital forum for management and staff to review agile targets continuously.
- Conversations on ongoing development:
Regularly scheduled talks offer staff and administrators a good chance to address current results and to help meet targets. These inspections should not be questionable but should inspire and collaborate. Both sides are constructing and assessing performance and progress and this must represent the tone and environment.
- 360 feedback continuously
The prerequisite for this best technique is, ‘Anytime, wherever, everybody.’ Continuous feedback makes workers realize what they want and creates trust in employees and supervisors. In ongoing reviews (rather than annual) from bosses, their workers are 3,2 times more likely to be inspired to do excellent work. Importantly, reviews should not be one-way, top-down assessment. In contrast, a holistic lens can provide feedback.
- Performance social recognition
Employees are more likely to be respected and rewarded for their efforts by recognizing their accomplishments publicly. In effect, the most memorable approach was described in the latest Gallup poll as public awareness ). Our Success Assessment solution is embedded in the digital hub of Avature DNA and enables workers to identify the contribution from their colleagues and to collaborate effectively in real-time. The ‘general’ character of this kind of commendation contributes greatly to improving the behaviors.
Human resource development:
Performance assessment has transparent and achievable work goals and is an effective method for managing and human capital management. A well-managed performance control scheme can offer workers specific targets and lots of input and discussions with their boss. The goals are directly related to the organization’s corporate interests.
According to the duty and role associated with the job role. There is a requirement for proper tools and technologies that can access the functionality and workflow of the person and can help in analyzing the implications associated with them. Along with that help in stating the training and required materials for enhancing individual performance(Yusliza et al, 2019).
The use of HR technologies within an organization makes it easier and effective for management to collect, retrieve and provide information, as well as to engage with staff. HR technique enables administrators the resources needed to make choices relevant to human resource performance.
Knowledge of the HRIS approach will help simplify a variety of HR tasks and procedures and minimize manual error:
– Remote filling and folder storage reduces the volume of actual documentation you ought to retain electronically.
– Enhances flexibility and performance of the staff by automating payroll procedures and other HR activities. This saves money and time.
Understanding how a monitoring system, preselection portal, and some other HR applications for applicants in the clouds is to run is necessary since everything nowadays is online:
- Through centralizing human resources and company information, all from onboarding to accounting, reviews, and more are easier to reach, organize and handle.
- Applicant and employment records at one site can enhance processing times, eliminating contact back and forth between agencies.
- Cloud-based HR platforms will contribute to increased business collaboration and openness. This increases the commitment and retention of employees.
Management of performance includes three sets of inter-related tasks, all connected to corporate goals
- Planning: work tasks, objectives, and priorities based on corporate criteria should be established at this level (Azeez, 2017). The job role here is to collect the latest statistics on vaccine deployment in local areas for collection and information from the government.
- Coaching: informal evaluation of results, e.g. through weekly meetings, reviews, coaching, and progress, if applicable.
- Performance evaluation: a more systematic evaluation focused on the evaluation. That is related to the recognition and rewards of superior success, to below standard performance, and the setting of objectives and preparation. That can help in enhancing individual performance.
The issues that enhance us to create proper human resource development plan are in the following ways:
- Unable to collect and organize results.
- Not responsible for managing time, setting goals, and fulfilling deadlines.
- Cannot Takes decisions under minimal guidance and function independently to achieve roles.
- Incorrect devices and data management
- Unable to develop and encourage the participation of stakeholders.
- Enable rural and provincial road maps to read and navigate.
- unable to handle quality check responsibility • Unable to improve the involvement of stakeholders, time management, prioritization, schedules, and work independently
They need to be taken into considerations for enhancing and acquiring the following methods inherited with the Liasion officer:
- Examine the current method of success evaluation, which can help in evaluating the performance and making predictions about the skills and capability of the individual.
- Set the priorities and targets, the target can be accomplished, and mainly the job role for which recruited can be accommodated and accomplish for further betterment of the organization and reducing chances of loss.
- Coordinating with key players can help in creating and maintain good communication between different members of the organization to accomplish the targets and providing ethical considerations.
- Establish a course of action, to make it adaptable to the latest trends and technologies and even accomplishing the combat behavior to handle the inappropriate conditions for further overall development that fits the role for which recruited.
- Share the new management approach for results
- Create OKRs around the enterprise.
- Maintain improvement track, which can help in analyzing the performance and then adapting required changes that can help in gaining more adequate results desired by the organization.
- Assess operation reliability.
Reward management strategy need:
The administration of rewards is the introduction of equal and clear approaches or practices that better reward everybody in the business ( Victor & Hoole , 2017). They feel honored and inspired when you award your workers for excellent performance, which will generally improve your company’s morale and success.
Every individual has the most effective reward management practices to improve themselves – to achieve a mutually advantageous method to acknowledge productive jobs.
Here the reward management strategy can help in providing individual confidence and empowers individuals to work seriously and effectively for the betterment of the job role and enhancing the job role to be accepted for further development and enhancement in the organization.
Rewards show that individual work is tracked by the organization and if they are doing well then they can get appreciation and rewar5ds. These rewards enhance them to do work more accurately and make them more trustable and robust parts of the organization.
- Your employer’s brand wants your talent management team to be well handled and portrayed. The best talent has to realize they’re going to be whatever they’re owed. You will teach them how this can be achieved by specifying the advanced incentive processing scheme during the recruiting phase inside work surveys.
- For one explanation, retention is important. It is difficult to overestimate the value of retaining employees. It is important to maintain the best of your workers for your successful business so if you don’t like someone, you can enter a rival that is harmful to your industry. There are numerous approaches to save them and the administration of awards is vital to this battle.
- The EVP becomes your total kit, and proper handling of rewards is an important aspect of it. The EVP can distinguish you from rivals – therefore you ought to yell if you want to draw the best talent.
- Scenarios in which neglecting an employee’s hard work will make them feel uncomfortable and disgusted are not difficult to conceive. The contrary is real, though. So you cannot afford to gamble ignoring those that are pushing the industry to greater heights and workers much more critical than ever.
- Loyalty becomes similar but apart from commitment and tradition. Successful management of awards ensures your staff can develop a significant relationship with your company. This would change certain aspects, including how they talk and market the business to others, whether they are customers or future job seekers.
- An advanced remuneration management scheme can foster constant, great work throughout an amount of time rather than providing incentives here and now for single work bits. And that is where the “staff” enters. Not only can you fuck your staff, but dream about how best to achieve long-term targets and thereby have a long-term perspective.
How all discussed parts support the firm’s corporate strategies?
- Ensure harmony with the mission and principles of the company as a sound basis for policy.
- Maintain community as a strategic facilitator.
- Help leaders describe the individual elements of the plan specifically and explain them.
- Create strategies to match the “levers” of the company with the policy.
- Help in creating a more sophisticated and well-known image of the organization.
- As in corporate society, prestige affects multiple facets of the enterprise. Customers are one of the most important spheres of influence. Particularly poor bosses may find it more difficult to get a customer to believe them if they do not know their workers. The handling of awards will also be a major way to staff and contribute to a good image.
- The performance assessment method is very common in modern business administration. This aims at improving and increasing each employee’s efficiency continuously. This is not only to achieve your goals but to drive your company to the peak of its ability(Pavlov et al, 2017). The administration of awards is increasingly utilized in these processes to maintain the commitment and development of workers.
The overcoming plan for improved business outcomes and earnings in a well-defined format is demonstrated. Best practices that can help to gather more insight about the job are identified. Then sufficient technologies are outlined and extracted for the better or improved performance of the Liasion officer in a given format that can aid the monitoring and calculation of the level of performance linked to a human resources management system.
The problems with the officer are then spoken about and outlined to achieve a correct solution to solve them. Then the language for this philosophy was clarified and there were extensive discussions about the effect of the human resources management plan to ensure the correct identification of the reader. discussed all implications of the task, and the human resource management strategy to address it will be outlined in a good style to improve the company’s efficiency.
DeNisi, A. S., & Murphy, K. R. (2017). Performance appraisal and performance management: 100 years of progress?. Journal of applied psychology, 102(3), 421.
Azeez, S. A. (2017). Human resource management practices and employee retention: A review of the literature. Journal of Economics, Management, and Trade, 1-10.
Yusliza, M. Y., Norazmi, N. A., Jabbour, C. J. C., Fernando, Y., Fawehinmi, O., & Seles, B. M. R. P. (2019). Top management commitment, corporate social responsibility and green human resource management. Benchmarking: An International Journal.
Pavlov, A., Mura, M., Franco-Santos, M., & Bourne, M. (2017). Modelling the impact of performance management practices on firm performance: interaction with human resource management practices. Production Planning & Control, 28(5), 431-443.
Victor, J., & Hoole, C. (2017). The influence of organisational rewards on workplace trust and work engagement. SA Journal of Human Resource Management, 15(1), 1-14.
Get the complete solution for Project-based Assignment – Part 2 and many more. Plag free solution, 100% safe. Order online Now!No Fields Found.