Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MNG00314) Session 3, 2020
Assignment 2: Report (Business Plan) – Part B
Due: Monday, 18th January 2021 – 11.00 p.m. (23.00 hours AEST)
All students are required to submit their assignments via the MNG00314 SCU Blackboard learning site. Hard copies and email submissions will NOT be accepted and late submission penalties will apply to assignments that are not submitted on time via the specified Blackboard site.
Note that this is a guide only. Students may create a different structure or add particular sub- headings which they think are more appropriate for their entrepreneurial venture. Details of each individual section can be found in the text book. The marking criteria will also identify specific content that should be featured.
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction (what is the purpose of your report?)
- Description of the Entrepreneurial Venture (in most cases this is based on the early sections of your PP presentation).
- Management (style and structure)
- Marketing (to be covered only very briefly. This is not a marketing unit).
- Competitor analysis (most importantly, address how your venture will be positioned in relation to direct and indirect competitors).
- Financial Analysis
- Key risks and challenges
- Reference list
The Unit Information Guide indicates that the report should be no more than 2,000 words. Given the range of topics to be covered, this is going to be extremely difficult to achieve but like Assignment 1, you need to get your information across quickly and succinctly. Do not include the executive summary, bibliography and appendix in the word count.
Get expert help for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!