HAS200 Assessment Four Instructions
Visually present an overview of your investigative report. You can use one of the following ways of presenting your information and analysis:
- Powerpoint (no more than 3 slides) and narrate the Powerpoint if you wish (keep your presentation to no more than 4 minutes)
- A photograph of a poster you have hand made
Skills being utilised include the ability to synthesise large amounts of information, present information in different formats, be creative, reach audiences in different ways and display visual analysis.
Due: See Subject Outline
Students must provide a comment on each of their classmates’ presentations. The comments are not assessed but are a participation requirement.
You will be assessed on:
1. Your ability to convey the issue/problem and practices used to effect change (40%)
2. How clear and organised your presentation is (30%)
3. Your creativity in being able to analyse justice issues using a different medium (30%)No Fields Found.