Submission deadline: 11:59pm, 7th December, 2021.
All analytics tasks must be completed using R, and should be reproducible from the R code, which must be submitted as an appendix.
This log book entry will focus on using association and regression to examine the relationships between multiple variables. Using the ames_train dataset (and the test data for step 3), complete the following tasks:
- Pick 5 independent variables that you believe will be related to the dependent variable. Calculate appropriate measures of association for the bivariate relationships between the independent and dependent variables.
- Produce a regression model to investigate whether the relationships you expected exist. You can also include additional variables in this model to improve the model.
- Using the test data to make house price predictions, and evaluate the model accuracy.
- Summarise the key insights that emerged from the regression and prediction. (600 words)
- Reflect on your personal development in the use of statistics and R. (300 words)
The breakdown of the marks are as follows:
|1. Measures of association||/10|
|2. Regression model||/20|
|3. Prediction and accuracy||/10|
|4. Written summary of insights||/40|
|5. Reflection on personal development||/20|
Get expert help for Log Book Entry 2: Association and Regression and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!