Week 07: MS Project – Schedule Assignment
Mrs. Y’s online business is growing rapidly and she wants to expand her organization. She is planning to hire additional resources in Philippines, Mexico, Mozambique so the online business is always running and someone is taking care of the business. She wants a software which can help her manage the resources more efficiently.
Mrs. Y has reached out to Seneca Software Development Inc. The team working on this project has provided following information. The project manager for this project is not able to work for next two weeks. As we have already learned out MS Project, our MAN400 is stepping up and volunteering to use this information so we can present it to our client. You will be creating schedule using Microsoft Project software tool to make this table more meaningful for Mrs. Y.
|Customized Connecting Software|
|Activity||Task||Preceding Activity||Activity Time (Work Weeks)|
|1||Connecting Software Project for Mrs. Y||None|
|7||IPR Filing||3, 9||1|
|9||End to End Testing||5||5|
|10||Project Handover||7, 9||4|
Create a Project Schedule using the table. Please pay attention to these points:
- All activities must be clearly and properly labeled [1 mark]
- Milestone is properly represented [2 mark]
- Project Calendar is properly done:
- Durations of the activities are accurate [2 mark]
- Project Start date is 9-Sep-2021 [2 mark]
- You must integrate at least 5 public holidays in the calendar. You can just google Public Holidays in Ontario 2021 and Public Holidays in Ontario 2022 [2.5 marks]
- The relationship between the activities is properly represented [5 marks]
- Critical Path is correct [2 marks]
- Critical Path is highlighted [1.5 mark]
- Schedule is uploaded on Blackboard in both .mpp format file [1 mark] and .pdf format file presenting the schedule on one page only [1 mark]
- This is an individual assignment.
- Upload both formats on Blackboard > Your Assessments > Week # 7.
- Once you upload the assignment on Blackboard and receive a notification email, please go back to BB and check if the submission is correct. If I am unable to open and download the file, it will be graded as a zero grade.
- Multiple attempts, up to three attempts, are allowed before the deadline.
- If you are making more than one attempt, please remember that I will only grade your last attempt, so please attach both documents in your last attempt.
Get Expert help for MAN400 Summer Week 07: MS Project Assignment and many more. Urgent, plag free. 100% safe, Globally trusted. Order online now!No Fields Found.