T3 2021: ICT272 Web Design and Development Assignment 3A – 20%
Due Date: Week 11 – Sunday 30/1/2022 at 11:59pm
Submission: Submit on Moodle: all files must be uploaded on Moodle as a zipped File. If the file is too large then place it in Google drive and share the link using a word document in Moodle submission.
Assessment type: Group assignment
Assessment topic: MVC web application – Group Assignment (3-4 students from the same tutorial)
King’s Own Institute would like to organize a series of online seminars for the students focusing on the new IT technologies. You are appointed as web developer to develop a system to support organizing different types of seminars including students’ seminars, faculty seminars, instructors’ seminars, and employees seminars.
You will design and develop a seminar management system for KOI that allows seminar organizers to create seminars and registrations. The application should store seminar details, organizer details for each seminar, attendee details and their seminar registration.
Model Design Requirements:
- Design your own entity relationship diagram (ERD) for the classes based on your understanding about complex entity relationships including one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships.
- The web application should store the information of every class and relationship using forms. For example, Person class may have properties such as ID, Name, DOB, etc.
- Justify the entity relationship diagram and the selected classes in the report.
- Use appropriate data annotation and input validations for the html elements in the MVC forms. You can either use customer or default error messages.
- Create an ASP.net MVC web application.
- Home page must show group details including student ID and student full names in a table.
- Create model classes that are specific in ERD
- All the pages should have some logo and a navigation menu.
- Use CSS to use your custom design for the web pages.
- The web application must be ready to run without any additional configurations.
1. All source files must be uploaded on Moodle as a zipped File.
- One person in the groups needs to submit
3. You need to create Readme.txt file and mention the group details
ICT272 Compiled by: Ali Braytee Term 3 – 2021
|Criteria||Fail (0 – 49%)||Pass (50 – 64%)||Credit (65 – 74%)||Distinction (75 – 84%)||High Distinction (85 – 100%)|
|Use MVC architecture.||MVC is not used||MVC is configured||MVC is configured,||MVC is configured,||MVC is configured,|
|Database is created||but database is||database is created||database is created||database is|
|Value 5%||not exist||but not all the||based on the ERD||created based on|
|Mark awarded||models and||the ERD. Custom|
|attributes are||actions in the|
|translated to tables||controllers are|
|Application is running||Webpages are not||Some of the||All the webpages||Webpages are fully||Webpages are fully|
|Value 5%||displayed on the||pages are||can be displayed||functional.||functional.|
|Mark awarded||web browser.||displayed but||without errors but||Information can be||Information can be|
|there are some||there is some||stored in the||stored in the|
|error to store||errors to store||database without||database without|
|information using||information in the||errors.||errors. Web Pages|
|web pages||database||are linked with each others|
|Create pages which allow to||No web pages in||Some web pages||All the webpages||All the webpages||All the webpages are created based on the model classes. Custom HTML elements are added into the webpages. Home page include the group details|
|add new records||the application||are created||are created based||are created based|
|Value 3%||on the model||on the model|
|Mark awarded||classes||classes. Custom|
|HTML elements are|
|added into the|
|Appropriate data||Not implemented||Some webpages||All the webpages||All the webpages||All the webpages|
|annotation is used||in the webpages||have validation||have validation||have validation||have validation|
|Value 2%||rules using data||rules using data||rules using data||rules using data|
|Mark awarded||annotation||annotation||annotation. The||annotation. The|
|web pages are||web pages are|
|validated correctly||validated correctly|
|and the error||and the error|
|messages are||messages are|
|displayed on the||displayed on the|
|Web interface is design||Web design is not||Web design is||Web design is||Web design is||Web design is|
|professionally and||acceptable||basic using the||acceptable. Logo is||attractive. Logo is||fancy and|
|attractive. CSS is used.||default MVC||added. Some basic||added. Complex||professional|
|Value 5%||theme. Logo is||CSS rules are||CSS rules are|
|Total Mark: 20%||/||COMMENTS:|
END OF ASSESSMENT
Get expert help for T3 2021: ICT272 Web Design and Development Assignment 3A and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!