Writing an Engineers without Borders Report
- Heading: Name of Project
- Sub Heading: Academy EWB Challenge 2023
- Name of all Team Members
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
- Background on community that is REVELANT to your opportunity statement/design opportunity
- Give research on your design area. What is the motivation behind your project?? Why are you doing what you are doing? What need does the community have?
- What did you learn about the community in regards to that need?
- Written in paragraphs and can have sub-headings if desired.
- Opportunity Definition
- Define the opportunity you are trying to solve in less than 5 sentences. Use the how might we statement (opportunity statement) to write a paragraph that succinctly defines the design opportunity you are addressing
- Design Considerations
- List of adequate design considerations for your project with a description and metrics (if applicable). Put the considerations in respect to your project.
- Design Options
- Each concept should follow the structure of: Overview, Benefits & Limitations (Bulleted list)
- Design Selection
- Design Matrix with ANALYSIS
- Report on which design is your final design and why!
Get expert help for Writing an Engineers without Borders Report and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!