Mock Interview Alternative Assignment Value: 20% Total Marks: 30
Please read through the questions carefully. Please choose 3 questions in each section (3 questions from 2 mark questions, 3 questions from 3 mark questions and 3 questions from 4 mark questions.
3 marks will be allocated for formatting, spelling/grammar
Proper sentence format is required. Please ensure that you write out your questions followed by the answer.
STAR= Situation, Task-Issue, Action, Result
2 mark questions
1. Tell me your job title and why you are interested in this position/role?
2. Tell me one of your weaknesses and what you have done in the past 6 months to improve it.
3. What animal best describes you and why?
4. Give two examples of things you’ve done in previous jobs that demonstrate your willingness to work
5. Tell me about a time you had to make a significant decision. How did you go about making that
6. Tell me about a time you may have been in a disagreement with someone. How did you resolve that
3 mark questions
7. Stress is part of work, therefore, tell me about a stressful situation and what you did to overcome this
8. What steps would you take to prepare for an interview (3 minimum)
9. Tell me about a time you influenced or went through a change. In detail, how did you manage
through that change?
10. Do you consider yourself to be a person who communicates well and develops strong working
relationships? Share an example using the STAR process .(situation, task-issue, action, result)
of when you were able to showcase this.
11. Some people consider themselves to be “big picture people” and others are detail-oriented. Which
are you? Given an example in detail that illustrates your preference and why you feel this way.
4 mark questions
12. Explain a situation that happened to you, and how would you have handled it differently based on
the outcome and what would you change when faced with a similar situation?
13. Communication is a transferable skill used with both internal/external customers. In detail, give an
example of when you went “above and beyond” for someone that was not part of the job.
14. Tell me about the most significant project you worked on. In detail, how did you manage
it, from start to finish? (min 3 steps required)
15. Give me an example of a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it. (use the STAR
process to answer – situation, task-issue, action, result) and what were the lessons learnt?
16. Tell me what specific job title you will be seeking and explain what three key skills you possess that
would qualify you for this job and how they will benefit the organization.
Struggling to write the best article in Mock Interview Alternative Assignment? Check out our Express assignment help service, plag free, 100% safe, and globally trusted. Order Now!No Fields Found.