- Use of third person
- References can be within 5-10 years (no blog or funny website) evidence-based is preferred
- At least 5 pages excluding references or title etc.
The Learning Objective for the module is for the student to Demonstrate competency in the transformation of data into information and use the acquired knowledge in decision-making and the delivery of health care services. (AACN 7,8) The learning objective has been derived from the AACN Essentials. To achieve the learning objective, the student will complete the assigned readings and videos as well as a module assignment. Completion of the module assignment helps the student develop informatics competencies.
Successful completion of the module entails
Step 1 Read the assigned book chapters
Chapter 3 Health Systems and Information Flow
Chapter 4 Informatics-Related Standards and Standard Setting
Chapter 11 Evidenced-Based Informatics
Chapter 23 Data Science and Analytics in Healthcare
Step 2 Increase nursing informatics vocabulary by defining the selected keywords
MODULE 2 ASSIGNMENT
The Module 2 assignment entails working with Excel. All data are simulated for the eCQM Diabetes: Foot Exam.
Directions to complete the assignment are provided in the 2023 Data Exercise Modified file Download 2023 Data Exercise Modified file. The Excel data set is found by downloading the 2023 Data Exercise Download 2023 Data Exercise. (Will send this separately)
The student will answer a number of questions related to the line graph created in Excel.
Organize the assignment submission as follows
- Cover page
- Purpose of the assignment (Use the phrase the purpose of this assignment is to ..)
- Methods for Using Excel
- Submit a screen print of the Excel spreadsheet showing provider, year, numerator, denominator, performance rate
- Pivot table
- Line graph including the data labels
- Discussion of the Results
- Compare and contrast the providers as depicted on the line graph
- Discuss the performance rate as depicted on the line graph
- Discuss the value of the line graph in providing information about the eCQM, Diabetes: Foot Exam
- Discuss the value of extracting structured data from the EHR compared to a paper record
- References (minimum of five)
Get expert help for Nursing Informatics Assignment Help and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!