Students are to choose a company from the winners from the last 3 years of the Australian HR Institute (AHRI) diversity-related awards and write a report outlining and analysing the intercultural management models and approaches implemented by the company.
The link below is where students can find more information about the AHRI Diversity & Inclusion Awards. The specific categories of awards from which students can choose a company are also listed below. The company must have been a winner in one of these categories in the last 3 years.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Award • Elizabeth Broderick Gender Equality Award • Fons Trompenaars Cross-Cultural Management Award • Graeme Innes Disability Employment Award
• Michael Kirby LGBTIQ+ Inclusion Award • Susan Ryan Generational Diversity Award
The following questions need to be explicitly addressed in the report:
- Company and Diversity Target – An overview of the company with information about one category of diversity targeted and why this diversity category was identified.
- Details of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 intercultural management approaches/strategies (IMAS) that the company has implemented to address their identified diversity category.
- Analyse intercultural management approaches/strategies (IMAS) – Evaluate the success of the company in relation to addressing one or more of the following goals:
a. Breaking-down barriers, and/or
b. Benefitting the company’s culture, and/or
c. Bringing mutually beneficial outcomes for all employees.
Academic sources, references and supporting information needs to be included in this last section.
Students must use a report format which includes the following categories:
• Introduction (150 words)
• Overview of the company (200 words)
• Intercultural management models/approaches and strategies implemented (500 words)
• Evaluation and recommendations (500 words)
• Conclusion (150 words)
• Reference list (following Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style guidelines)
Students should refer to at least 2 intercultural management models or theories to support the statements and position they are taking. Additionally, students should include a minimum of 5 references (contemporary business articles, news items and/or comparison websites). While many of your references will rely on the organisation/company’s website, you cannot use this as your only source of information.
Get expert help for Report Outlining and Analysing the Intercultural Management Models and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!