On excel file has 6 companies he wants average Dec2019(average) first
And NOV2019, DEC2019, JAN2020 (average)
And from Sep 2019 To March 2020 (average)
Which one increase and decrease and why like sale online, elc…
Structure of Your Submission
Applied Project (Finance and Property)
For Retail companies in Australia for 6 companies, the share price before covid19 and after ( compare)
Table of Contents
Research objective: One sentence
Data & method: Two sentences
Findings: Two to three sentences
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Problem statement [1-2 pages]
What issue/problem does your project address? And why it is important to address the issue? Support your argument with data, government report, industry reports …
- high house prices in Sydney
- high rate of non-performing loan in developing countries
- poor facility management in e.g. age care; childcare buildings etc.
- high costs of capital due to rises in interest rate
- difficulty to access to finance for small firms
- office vacancy in CBD
- stock market volatility during the pandemic and Russia-Ukraine War
1.2. Background of your study [1-2 pages]
What previous studies have found around your research topic?
What is the gap in literature? What has not been done yet?
1.3. Research question (s) [half page]
- What is the relationship between housing finance and house price growth in Sydney over the period of 1980-2020?
- What are the determinants of mortgage defaults in developing countries?
- Are companies with more access to finance more innovative?
1.4. Significance of your study [1-2 pages]
- Who can benefit from your project’s results? Investors, policymakers, firms’ managers, etc?
1.5. Data and Methodology [1 page]
- I collect the primary data by using survey/interview/secondary data.
Problem covid 19 compare retail
To find out how covid affect the share price of retail companies
Significance of your study
Who will use your results? Like investor
Chapter 2: Literature Review
Like compare covid of Australia with other countries like USA
What they find, data
2.1. Summary of existing studies (can be academic papers, industry reports or government reports) [8-10 pages]
Please summarise the existing studies and also put the summary in the following table format
Table 2.X. Summary of existing studies
|Authors||Objective (s)||Data, period, & place of study||Method||Key findings or insights|
2.2. Theoretical Background (not required but recommended) [2-3 pages]
2.3. Conclusion (what has been done and what has not been studied yet). [half page]
Chapter 3: Data and Methodology
6 retail companies
3.1. Data [2-3 pages]
How do you want to collect information/data to answer your research question(s)?
- Will you use secondary data from financial databases? Will you use time-series data or panel data?
- Will you conduct survey or interview to collect primary data?
- If you want to use survey, who will be your respondents? And Why?
3.2. Methodology [2-3 pages]
Secondary analysis and official statistics
Data analysis (using SPSS, EViews, Stata…) from Excel sheet
What type of analyses will you apply?
- Will you apply regression analyses? descriptive analyses?
- What type of regressions will you apply? Cross-sectional, time-series or panel data?
Chapter 4: Results and Discussion for 6 companies
Present the findings of your analyses including text, tables, and figures [2-4 pages]
As can be seen in Table X, the results show that …
Figure X illustrates …
What do your findings mean? Are they in line with the theory’s predictions? Are they similar to findings of other studies? [3-4 pages]
Chapter 5: Conclusion and Implications
5.1. Recapitulation of the study [1 page]
Project objective, data and method, and findings
5.2. Practical implications of the study [1 page]
Benefits of your project
5.3. Contributions to the existing literature [1 page]
There was a lack of research on … Your project addresses it.
5.4. Limitations and suggestions for future studies [1 page]
In this study, I have only examined …. Future studies can investigate …
|Font for your text||Calibri|
|Size of your text||11|
|Space between lines of text or paragraphs||1.5|
|Alignment||Justify (distribute your text evenly between the margins)|
Please follow APA style
Get expert help for Applied Project (Finance and Property) and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!