ASSESSMENT COMPONENT 1:
Deadline of 8/12/2020 for submission of Individual Coursework in the form of slides to be submitted via Weblearn in lieu of Group Presentations.
WEIGHTING: 30% OF OVERALL ASSESSMENT
Identify ANY TWO companies in the same industry, for which data is available online. Assume that these two companies have approached your bank for credit facilities. As a Bank Lender, critically evaluate the companies as potential borrowers. Using online sources to locate current relevant financial information, as well as scholarly journal articles to develop critical thinking, put forward your recommendations as to which company you would be more willing to accept as a potential borrower.
You are required to submit your answer in the form of Power Point (or other) slides: a minimum requirement of 6 slides (and not exceeding 8 slides) are stipulated, along with relevant appendices. You are encouraged, if possible, to sign up for, undertake, complete and submit Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) certification as an appendix to their slides to evidence individual expertise in the use of Bloomberg. (BMC has been made available online for free by Bloomberg).
Scholarly journal articles and other sources that have been used are required to be furnished by way of references as an appendix to the presentation The Harvard referencing system should be used, and references should be shown both within the text as well as at the end of the presentation.
The assessment criteria for the Individual coursework are summarised below:
- Content: accuracy, relevance, focus and coverage
- Reading and research: demonstration of independent reading that includes scholarly refereed journal articles and use of a range of sources
- Construction of argument: integration and coherence of structure. Evidence of expertise in the use of Bloomberg by way of completion of Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) – if possible
- Quality of argument: evidence of understanding, judgement, originality, logic and synthesis, critical thinking, analysis and exposition
- Quality of communication: language and clarity; referencing
Get the complete fresh solution for Case study report & ppt Presentation Assignments and many more. Plag free, 100% safe. Order Online Now!No Fields Found.