Take Home Essay Questions
- Carel argues that one can be happy – that one’s life can be meaningful – even if one is terminally ill. What is her argument? Do you agree?
- Is death harmful? Articulate a reason for thinking that death is harmful. Identity an argument against the idea that death is harmful. Does this objection succeed?
- What is Heidegger’s view of death? Sartre raises an objection to Heidegger’s account of death. What it this objection? Is Sartre correct?
- Stokes asks: Do the dead live on in Facebook? The main argument for this turns on a distinction between ‘persons’ and ‘selves’. Explain this distinction and assess if Stokes is correct.
- Do we have a moral obligation to keep the digital remains of the dead intact?
Get expert help for Philosophy227 Take Home Essay Questions and many more. 24X7 help, plag free solution. Order online now!